Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our Practice is Certified COVID-19 Clean
Monarch Family Dental has been marked a Certified COVID Clean Dental Office after passing an exam with over 35 precaution requirements. We go above and beyond to make sure our patients and staff stay safe & healthy.
Coronavirus Update & Office Re-opening
To Our Valued Patients & Community,
Monarch Family Dental will be reopening in phases between April 27th and May 15th 2020. Governor Polis has lifted the stay at home order, allowing us to return to the office, we recognize that this does not mean we will be returning to how we operated pre-Covid19. Safety for both our families and our team has always been our top priority. Under the guidance of the Colorado Dental Association (CDA), the CDC, and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), we can ensure you that the highest level of safety will be practiced. We have implemented some temporary changes to the office and we appreciate your patience and cooperation.
- Patient appointments will be staggered and spaced to support social distancing. We ask that you enter the office wearing a mask that can be removed when you are in the treatment room.
- We ask that only the patient attend the scheduled appointment. Drivers and guests please wait in the car or return to pick up the patient.
- Parents accompanying children will be asked to either wait in the car or attend the visit in the treatment room with proper PPE.
- Sneeze guards/plastic shields will be installed at reception desks.
- Every patient will be screened including temperature before the appointment. Any patient who registers a temp of 100.4 degrees (or higher) will not be seen.
- Additional personal protective equipment will be worn by the team as advised by the CDA. Hand hygiene will be performed before and after every patient. The team will have their temperature taken every morning and afternoon.
- Doors will be propped to limit contact. Handles and commonly used area will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Patients that are able will do a 1.5% peroxide rinse prior to all treatment. A rubber dam will be used during some procedures to limit aerosols
- Hygiene appointments will forgo to use of water tools, instead hand scaling only at this time.
Thank you for understanding and support. We know these are challenging times but also know they are temporary. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions.
To Your Healthiest Smile,