If you are in need of a dental crown and want the convenience of having it done in one visit, give Monarch Family Dental a call today!
0% Financing (Care Credit)
Monarch Family Dental works with CareCredit® financing options to make sure your family gets the dental care they need.
Se Habla Español!
Dr. Rojas y sus empleados hablan español. Ellos estan deseosos de prover un excelente servicio dental a la comunidad Hispana de Colorado.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are the strongest, most natural-looking replacement option for missing or broken teeth. Implants are one of the most common dental procedures; millions of Americans have dental implants. Implants consist of a titanium post installed inside the bone of the missing tooth, which is then capped with an abutment or a crown. Anchored in your jaw, these sturdy replacements have the look and feel of natural teeth.
Dr. Rojas has advanced training in dental implants to ensure a comfortable and natural fit. He and his staff will ensure that you are well informed and comfortable throughout the process.
What Is the Dental Implant Process?
Booking a consultation is the first step in the dental implant process. Dr. Rojas will examine your mouth and develop a specialized plan with you. He will give you detailed information on what to expect throughout the implant process, and you’ll be able to ask any questions you may have.
When you come in for your implant appointment, you’ll have various sedation options to choose from to help you feel less anxious. Sometimes the dental implant and the crown can be placed in the same visit, and other times it will take two separate visits. Dr. Rojas will evaluate your situation and determine the best plan of treatment for you.
Call Now To Book your consultation!
If you are interested in replacing a missing tooth with a dental implant, please call 303-920-4900 to book a consultation with Dr. Rojas and his staff! We use the latest technology and skill to provide the most natural-looking implants. You can rest assured that you are in great hands at Monarch Family Dental!
Dental Implants Periodontist - It's Time To Get Your Smile Back!
- The price of dental implants can vary greatly, just give us a call to learn more
- The dental implant procedure is simple and has a very high success rate
- Dental insurance can make the costs of dental implants much more affordable, especially for full mouth procedures
- Dr. Jorge Rojas is a local, top rated implant dentist, he will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you are having problems with your current dental implants, we can help fix, restore or replace them
- We are one of the best dental implant offices in Adams County based on Google reviews