If you are in need of a dental crown and want the convenience of having it done in one visit, give Monarch Family Dental a call today!
0% Financing (Care Credit)
Monarch Family Dental works with CareCredit® financing options to make sure your family gets the dental care they need.
Se Habla Español!
Dr. Rojas y sus empleados hablan español. Ellos estan deseosos de prover un excelente servicio dental a la comunidad Hispana de Colorado.
Keep Your Teeth Clean & Healthy At Monarch Family Dental
Preventing oral health problems is the best way to reduce dental costs and keep your smile healthy. Cleanings and checkups are the cornerstones of general dental care when combined with excellent oral hygiene at home.
How Often Should I Get My Teeth Cleaned?
Children, teens, and adults should all see the dentist for a regular checkup at least once every six months. Patients who are at a greater risk for oral cancer or gum disease may be required to see the dentist more than twice a year.
Visiting the dentist regularly will not only help keep your teeth and mouth healthy, but will also help keep the rest of your body healthy. Dental care is important because it:
- Helps prevent tooth decay
- Protects against periodontal (gum) disease, which can lead to tooth and bone loss
- Prevents bad breath – brushing, flossing, and seeing the dentist regularly will help reduce the amount of bacteria in your mouth that causes bad breath
- Gives you a more attractive smile and increases your self-confidence
- Helps keep teeth looking bright by preventing them from becoming stained by food, drinks, and tobacco
- Strengthens your teeth so that you can enjoy healthy, beautiful smiles for the rest of your life!
What Happens At A Routine Care Visit?
A typical routine care visit includes an exam, deep cleaning, flossing, fluoride, and sometimes x-rays. The deep cleaning typically includes the removal of plaque or buildup as well as polishing the surface of the teeth. During your visit you will see both Dr. Rojas and one of his friendly dental hygienists who will get your teeth feeling fresh and clean. Dr. Rojas will give your mouth a thorough examination to make sure there are no issues with your teeth or gums.
Call Now To Book Your Next Cleaning!
If it’s time for a dental cleaning for yourself or a family member, give us a call today to book a routine care appointment! We look forward to helping you maintain your dental health.