If you are in need of a dental crown and want the convenience of having it done in one visit, give Monarch Family Dental a call today!
Dental emergency? No problem! We accept dental emergency patients until 9pm Monday-Thursday. Call ahead to let us know you're on your way and we'll be ready when you get here.
0% Financing (Care Credit)
Monarch Family Dental works with CareCredit® financing options to make sure your family gets the dental care they need.
Se Habla Español!
Dr. Rojas y sus empleados hablan español. Ellos estan deseosos de prover un excelente servicio dental a la comunidad Hispana de Colorado.
What Is Sedation Dentistry?
Monarch Family Dental is happy to offer sedation dentistry options to patients to make their visit more comfortable during their visit. Sedation dentistry is the practice of using sedatives in the form of inhaled gas, medication, or IVs to relax patients during their dental procedure. With sedation dentistry, you can sit back and relax (and possibly even nap!) during your dental procedure. Sedation dentistry is great for patients with mild to moderate anxiety when visiting the dentist.
Who Can Benefit From Sedation Dentistry?
Many of our patients can benefit from the sedation dentistry options offered at Monarch Family Dental. If any of these scenarios sound familiar, you might be a great candidate for sedation dentistry:
- Fear or anxiety of dental visits
- Strong gag reflex
- Traditional numbing methods aren’t enough
What Are My Options?
Monarch Family Dental offers a variety of sedation levels depending on the patient and the procedure. Dr. Rojas will discuss all of the options with you and help choose the best one for your situation and procedure.
- Nitrous Oxide – The most mild form of sedation dentistry is commonly referred to as “laughing gas” and is administered by a tube that lays over your nose. This is the fastest and lightest type of sedation and is reversed as soon as the mask is removed.
- Medication – Another option is medication in pill form that you take before coming into the office. This is a great option for patients with moderate anxiety. You may feel drowsy afterwards and will likely need someone to drive you home.
- (Coming Soon!) IV Sedation – The heaviest form of sedation dentistry is IV sedation. This type of sedation is administered through a vein, usually in your arm. This type of sedation will make you drowsy and you may even sleep through the procedure. You will need someone to drive you home afterwards.
Call About Sedation Dentistry at Monarch family Dental Today!
If you are hesitant or nervous about your next dental appointment, don’t hesitate to give us a call and ask about sedation dentistry. We have helped many patients conquer their fear of the dentist using sedation dentistry. Call us at 303-920-4900 today to discuss your options!